Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Adobong Pusit (squid in adobo sauce)

Squid can be cooked in different ways. One of my favorite squid recipes is adobong pusit. Since it's week end, I decided to cook my own version of squid in adobo sauce.For me, this recipe helps rejuvenate myself from a week long stress from work because of its many health benefits.
.


Procedure :

Wash 1 kilo of squid(pusit) very well and remove the intestine. Slice the squid into your desired sizes. Marinate it with 1/2 cup of vinegar, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tspn black pepper powder, salt to taste, and 1 tspn monosodium glutamate/vetsin for about 5 minutes. In a skillet, sauté garlic until brown and add onion. When onion becomes translucent, add the marinated squid and its sauce with medium heat. Cover it with occasional stirring. After 10-15 minutes when sauce becomes sticky and light brown. Put it in the serving bowl and serve it.









0 comments:

Post a Comment