Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs Adobo

When i passed by my favorite restaurant this afternoon, after having an exercise. I saw a display of pork ribs adobo in their stall. So i decided to cook it in my own version. I immediately went to the supermarket were in few meters away to my favorite restaurant to buy pork ribs and ingredients. When I arrived home, I prepare the ingredients for my recipe.

These are the ingredients:
1 kilo of pork ribs
1/4 tbsp black pepper
1/4 tbsp monosodium glutamate
5 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp vinegar
1/2 cup of cooking oil
3 tbsp brown sugar
salt to taste
garlic

Procedure:
Wash the pork ribs very well. Put it in the casserole. Add 1 cup of water, garlic, black pepper and let it boil until tender. Remove the cooked ribs and put it in the frying pan mix it with soy sauce, vinegar, salt, brown sugar, monosodium glutamate and cooking oil. Cover the frying pan and stir it occasionally until it sticky and brownish. Serving is good for 4 persons.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Looks so yummy!!! Nice share...
Vibration Machine

Post a Comment